Don’t miss out on these exciting sponsorship opportunities
for the NACM 2018 Midyear Conference in Orange County, CA!
February 11-13, 2018
Show Dates: February 11-12
Orange Co., California
COLLABORATION SPONSOR: $5,500
Following the conference theme “Bridging the Gap’, this allows you to create an education breakout session. Sponsor must work with the NACM Education Consultant to ensure the topic is on track and not duplicated. This package also includes:
- One complimentary Booth Space
- Sponsor Push Notification on day of scheduled session through Conference App
- E-mail sent to attendees focusing on the conference education program will “highlight” sponsor’s session.
- Logo on main page of conference website with link to company website
- Logo on e-mail communications to conference participants
WI-FI SPONSOR: $5,000
- Brand your company as the exclusive Wi-Fi sponsor and be seen every time an attendee connects to the internet. Company name will be included in the password attendees must enter to access the internet.
ATTENDEE LANYARDS: $3,500
- Attendees must wear badges at all times throughout the show. Lanyard will include NACM and Sponsor logo printed on lanyard.
CONFERENCE APP SPONSOR: $3,000
- Brand your company as the exclusive Conference App sponsor and have company ad at top of the activity feed THREE times a day.
NETWORK BREAK SPONSOR: $2,500 each
Monday, February 12 or Tuesday, February 13
- Coffee break stations will be placed in the main hub of the conference area. Company-supplied drinkware (cups, napkins, cozies, etc.) can be placed at the coffee stations along with sponsor’s pop up banner. The network breaks will be listed in the conference schedule on-line and through the conference app. A special message with company’s logo will be added to the break schedule.
OPENING RECEPTION BAR SPONSOR: $2,000 each (Two Available)
Sunday, February 11
- Have a bar placed inside your booth or strategically located close to your space. Company-supplied sign along with drinkware (cups, napkins, cozies, etc.) can be placed at bar.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE: SOLD
- A schedule at a glance will be printed containing the entire conference daily schedule. This will be placed into each attendee’s name badge to receive when they check-in on-site. Company logo printed on the schedule.