- If you don’t have your password or unsure if you exist in the database, email Stacey Smith for assistance.
- Each individual must log in as themselves and register – you cannot log yourself in and change the badge name field to another person!
- ENTER “Exhibitor” in PROMO CODE FIELD or you will be charged a registration fee.
- Under social events – you can select the Tuesday evening social event at the Atlanta Aquarium. Tickets are $75 per person.*
- Register using this link.
* The NACM Annual social event will be held on Tuesday evening, July 24 at the Atlanta Aquarium. This is always a popular event, and a great opportunity for your staff to network with attendees the evening before the exhibit hall opens. Exhibit staff can purchase tickets at $75 per person. This event is not included in the exhibit booth fee.
Staff must first be registered for the conference before receiving instructions on making hotel reservations. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email that will include a hotel link to make your reservations. A deposit for the first night is required upon booking.
As a reminder – companies that call you indicating they have special rates available are “pirate housing companies” and DO NOT represent NACM or the hotel. If they reach out to you, we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use their services. No legitimate hotel will ever contact you directly asking you to make reservations.